Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Excuse for a Day Off

I have a list of things I need to get done this week. A long list! And I am NOT a list maker! But there are certain things that I want to get done, and I don't want to forget anything. Yesterday I was pretty successful. I had high hopes for today. Until I woke up this morning.

I have had a sore neck that spreads out to my shoulder and down my back for several days now. In the night last night it was nearly unbearable. This morning it was a bit better, but not scrubbing the floor and dyeing my hair better! So after I took the kids to school I went back to bed. I slept nearly three hours and woke up still not feeling well enough to tackle much on my list.

Sitting at the computer is one of the more painful things I do. Reading a book is not bad at all. And I still have that great book to read. Maybe I'll finish it today...

No comments:

Post a Comment