Friday, September 24, 2010

Maybe not EVERY day!

So you may have noticed that this fall I'm not making a huge effort to write every single school day. That's because I actually do have some days that are kind of busy, believe it or not. Like yesterday when I had Jocelyn and Tina and their babies over for a visit. Or today, when Chris stayed home from work to get some things done before he heads to Halifax for a conference. Life happens, and sometimes my blog gets ignored. And that's okay.

For me the problem is that I'm sometimes kind of an "all or nothing" kind of girl. I'm a little bit afraid that if I don't make it imperitive that I write every day, I won't write at all. So, for that reason, in my head, it's still an every day challenge, with a few misses forgiven now and then. I remember last year, when I first started the blog, Denise asked me to make three posts a week my goal. I almost never succeeded, and three posts a months was a pretty big deal. Part of me wants to say I'm scaling back to the goal of three posts a week, but I think if I do that I might just get out of the habit of sitting down every day and letting my juices flow. So the goal is still five posts a week. I'll keep trying....

But maybe not every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment