Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New House (Home? Someday...)


I got the jacuzzi! Most importantly, I was able to let go of what I thought I wanted in order for us to be sure we got the house we were meant to have. I'm actually glad we went through the whole exercise of taking one last chance on the other house. It allowed Chris to let go of his misgivings about the house we bought, and once again look at all the great advantages it presents to us. And it allowed me to put into action what I had been telling Chris all along and just believe that God had lead us to the right house, the house we were meant to have.
So here are a few pictures. I'm sure this is not any approximation of what this house will look like in six weeks time! I am spending my time dreaming about how I'll decorate it. Whenever I think about how much I'm going to miss my friends I try to turn my thoughts to how I'll set up the upstairs reading nook, or whether the front room will be a dining room, living room, or office. Or all three. It gives me something to look forward to. And for now that is what I need more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment